Princeton University Library Catalog
- 1.5 linear ft. (1 archival box, 1 medium flat box)
- Box 1 is arranged alphabetically by name of P.U.L.C. contributor; in Box 2, photos are arranged alphabetically by poet name.
- Summary note:
- Consists of the original poems and essays composed for the special spring 1994 issue of the PRINCETON UNIVERSITY LIBRARY CHRONICLE (Vol. LV, no. 3) celebrating contemporary American poetry, edited by Patricia H. Marks, as well as the related editorial correspondence. Poets represented include John Ashbery, Wendell Berry, Amy Clampitt, James Dickey, Galway Kinnell, James Merrill, W. S. Merwin, Robert Pinsky, Charles Simic, W. D. Snodgrass, Diane Wakoski, and C. K. Williams. The issue coincided with an exhibition and catalog featuring the Leonard L. Milberg Collection of American Poetry. Additionally, there are photographs of 53 of the 70 American poets represented in the Milberg collection, including 26 mounted photographs of some of them taken from the exhibition. Of special interest is a signed, limited broadside of Philip Levine's poem "Llanto."
- Correspondence 20th century.
- Photographs 20th century.
- Other views:
Copies in Library
ReCAP - Manuscripts Off-Site Storage