Princeton University Library Catalog
- Razulevich, M. (Mikhail), 1904- [Browse]
- Visual material
- Leningrad : Gos. izd-vo, 
- 1 print (poster) : lithograph, col. ; 55 x 72 cm.
- Summary note:
- Pictorial advertisement for children's books published by the State Publishing House (Gosudarstvennoe izdatel'stvo) between 1927 and 1929. Announces publication of a new book, "Chto mne chitat?: Ukazatel' literatury dli︠a︡ deteĭ starshego vozrasta" by E. Privalova and I. Khalturin (Gos. izd-vo, 1928). Also provides reading lists of Gos. izd-vo. books reccomended by the Bibliographic Commission of the Leningrad Regional Education Administration (Leningradskoe OblONO) in the following subject areas: "Science and Technology" (Nauka i tekhnika); "Animals" (Knigi o zhivotnykh); "Journeys" (Puteshestvii︠a︡); "Adventures of Children" (Prikli︠u︡chenii︠a︡ rebi︠a︡t); "Struggle for Freedom" (Bor'ba za svobodu); and "Poems and Stories" (Poemy i skazki).
- Images include: a hot air-balloon, airplanes, a train, a steamship, a factory, a camel, a giraffe, Africans, Asians, a polar expedition, pioneer scouts marching, and Red Army soldiers.
- "G.4. GIZ no.12534/l. Leningradskiĭ oblastlit no. 20902. Tirazh 10,000."--printed lower left recto.
- Ivory sheet; title printed in red; illustrations and other text printed against a green background.
- Other title(s):
- What to read to me
- Related name:
- Other views:
Copies in Library
Rare Books and Special Collections - South East (CTSN)