Princeton University Library Catalog
- Church Slavic
- circa 18th century
- 2 v. 18.9 x 12.0 cm 20.5 x 12.0 cm
- Linking notes:
- Forms part of the Robert Garrett Collection (C0744).
- Summary note:
- 2 unpaginated volumes from Russia of the Four Gospels in Church Slavic, with prefatory texts and tables. Volume 1 has decorative headcaps in gold, red, and blue, and marbled endpapers; gilt-edged; volume 2 has blind-stamped losenge-shaped decoration on the front cover and a spine title in Latin: "Quatuor Evangelia."
- Binding note:
- Volume 1 is bound in red morocco; the second volume is vellum bound.
- Previously owned by Robert Garrett (1875-1961), Princeton Class of 1897.
- Source acquisition:
- Gift of Gift of Robert Garrett, Class of 1897, 1942.
- Other views:
Copies in Library
Rare Books and Special Collections - South East (MSS)