Princeton University Library Catalog
- Drooker, Arthur, 1954- [Browse]
- New York, New York : Glitterati Incorporated, 2016.
- First edition.
- 191 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Summary note:
- "There are nearly two million conventions, conferences, and trade shows each year in the United States. They offer a once-a-year opportunity for like-minded people to come together and express themselves freely. Photographer Arthur Drooker attended the quirkiest of these conventions, including gatherings for mermaids, furries, and fetishists, and documented them as expressions of community, culture, and connection. From ballrooms to guest rooms, and over acres of bad carpeting, Drooker goes behind the scenes and deep into the heart of these fascinating subsets of American popular culture."--Jacket.
- Association of Lincoln Presenters -- Bronycon -- Vent Haven -- Santa Celebration -- Fetishcon -- Military History Fest -- World Clown Association -- World Taxidermy Championships -- Anthrocon -- Merfest.
- 1943876274 (Hardcover)
- 9781943876273 (Hardcover)
- Other views:
Copies in Library
ReCAP - Marquand Library use only