Princeton University Library Catalog
- circa 1610.
- 1 v. 16.5 x 22 cm (17 pages [6 blank])
- Summary note:
- Contains various literary works, most of which are written in a single hand, that are primarily satirical in nature, including epigrams with titles such as "To a redhead," "To a ladle," a hunchback, a coward, a poor, a stutterer, etc.; a satire on Cardinal Du Perron; an allegory in 12 stanzas of 8 verses, entitled "Le temps qui parle aux Dames"; as well as several other poems. Also included are lines from Pierre de L'Estoile's Registres journaux des règnes de Henri IV concerning Gabrielle d'Estrees, Duchess of Beaufort, though some of the text varies.
- Original pagination, 65-81.
- Source acquisition:
- Purchase, 2016. AM 2017-42
- Manuscripts, French 17th century.
- Other views:
Copies in Library
Rare Books and Special Collections - Manuscripts Collection