Princeton University Library Catalog
- Kramer, Sibylle, 1967- [Browse]
- Salenstein : Braun, 
- 1st edition.
- 238 pages : chiefly color illustrations, plans ; 25 x 29 cm
- Summary note:
- Water is probably the most diverse and fascinating of the four elements. When presented in a swimming pool, it signifies refreshment and relaxation, health, vivacity and zest for life. In this form, shaped by architecture and incorporated into the constructed and/or natural setting, water presents its most beautiful side. The precious substance is always at the center of the design of a swimming pool, reflected in the shape, the choice of materials, the color range, or the illumination concept. In the contemporary projects from around the world presented in this volume, renowned architects and innovative newcomers showcase the source of all life in a great variety of compelling and creative ways.
- In English, with abstracts in German.
- Pictorial works.
- 9783037682074 (hd. bd.)
- 3037682078 (hd. bd.)
- International Article Number:
- C - S
Copies in Library
- In Library Use Only